Guidi was established in 1896 by tanners Giovanni Rosellini and Gino Ulivo who established the orginal ‘Conceria Guidi E Rosellinni’ at Pescia in Tuscany, Italy. The only key focuses of Guidi’s shoe collection is a passion for leather and a respect for its traditions, refusing mass production and creating shoes that only a craftsman would be able to make. Guidi is synonymous with the tie existing between the object and its possessor.
The most demanding Designers as to GUIDI for special leathers and treatments, he always finds how to get exactly what they want. Shoes, passion for leather and respect for it's tradition are the only meanings of GUIDI's shoes collection project.